Join our next webinar! | Wednesday, November 23rd @ 4PM PST
With more than 30 years as a Professional Handler under her belt, Allison has a lot of tips and tricks for planning an efficient and successful trip to the dog show! In this webinar, we will discuss all of the steps you can take starting from bathing and drying your dog at home, up until the grooming finishing touches ringside, and even post-competition grooming.
- Planning your bath day
- Bathing, hygiene, grooming and trimming before the show
- Making your grooming LAST
- Arriving at the dog show
- Step-by-step show grooming planning
- The "bucket bath"
- "Finish" grooming
- Grooming between competitions and shows
- Keeping your dog's coat clean and healthy while travelling
Much, much more!