From "Getting Started with Your Show Dog" to "Advanced Training Techniques", we pride ourselves in providing you top-quality presentations that provide you with knowledge and value to help you with your show dog.
Our webinars discuss topics in grooming, handling and training, dog show "theory" and more. We also love incorporating student topic requests into our webinar themes!
Included in each and every webinar is also a "curated Q&A session" where Allison provides you with a detailed response during the webinar. If you miss the curated Q&A deadline (the Sunday before the webinar, in most cases) you can ask all last-minute questions in the live Q&A.
Stay tuned to this page for all of our upcoming webinars and the links to enroll! We hope to see you there.
How do the webinars work?
Click the button below for all of the nitty-gritty details.
Please consult the calendar below for upcoming webinars. If you do not see anything listed, please come back soon as we update the calendar!
You can also toggle back in time to see which webinars we've hosted in the past (starting with May 2023).
Click any of the webinars below to learn more about the topics we will cover and to sign up.
COMING SOON! Remember the Winner's Circle is your all-access pass to all webinars, for NO EXTRA COST!
Some of our most recent webinars - catch up on any you've missed!
Handling Unruly, Young or Hesitant Show Dogs 2.0
Learn how to best prepare and troubleshoot your unruly, young and hesitant show dogs with Allison's proven handling methods.
Systematic & Stylized Drying 2.0
Learn new drying strategy and receive a unique diagram designed for your dog! Allison shares products and methods for gorgeous drying results, every time.
Check out some of our students' (and our team's) past favourite webinars! Access the webinar recordings, ebook, Q&A sessions, and supplementary materials (charts, videos, diagrams and more).
Webinar Course: Excel as an Owner-Handler 2.0
Unlimited access to the live webinar on 08/24/21, the curated, live Q+A, and the recording and downloadable e-book. Also includes our recording from 03/24/20.
How to "SHOW" vs Handle Your Dog
Learn the difference between simply "handling" your dog vs "SHOWING" them to their full potential. Includes handling, training, and body language tips for the show ring!
Dog Handling & Body Language
Live webinar on Wednesday, October 26th @ 4PM PDT. Learn how dog and handler body language, and handling techniques, will help you to show your dog to their best advantage.
Cavaletti Pole Training for Dogs webinar
The training technique that can improve side gait, strengthen toplines, perfect foot timing, and troubleshoot many common gaiting problems. Registration includes the live webinar (March 2, 2022 @ 4PM PST), pre-submitted + live Q&A, and unlimited access to the recording + ebook.
Webinar: Grooming Essentials - Success Starts in the Bath
Successful grooming and finishing touches all start with the BATH! Unlimited access: live webinar (Nov 17 @4PM), curated + live Q&A, recording & e-book.
How do the webinars work?
1. Our webinars usually take plus every other Wednesday at 4pm PT /7pm ET. Stay tuned here for the upcoming topics.
2. Enroll in any webinar by either (a) signing up for $24 USD / $27 CAD or (b) through your Winner's Circle: Full School Subscription. Webinars are ALWAYS free for Winner's Circle subscribers.
3. Once you are enrolled in the webinar, you will have access to...
a. The webinar live link (Zoom webinar link)
b. The curated Q&A link (Google forms link) and any special submissions (e.g. photo critiques or diagrams)
c. The webinar recording, ebook and supplementary materials within 24 hours of the live webinar. Our webinars are ALWAYS recorded.
4. Before the posted deadline, use the Google Form to submit your questions to the "curated Q&A session". Send in photos and videos for Allison to give you the best possible answer. Questions can be on any topic (does not need to match the webinar topic). Allison provides you with a detailed response during the webinar. This will include a slide dedicated to your question and Allison's answer, which may also feature diagrams, videos, photos critiques, and more. We always look forward to hearing your questions week after week, and Allison loves answering them!
5. At the posted webinar time, use the provided Zoom webinar link to join the live broadcast. If you have any questions during the webinar, use the "live Q&A session" to have them answered. Questions can be on any topic (does not need to match the webinar topic).
6. If you can't attend the live webinar, do not worry. Within 24 hours of the live webinar, you will receive automatic access to the webinar recording, ebook and any supplementary materials. No extra steps needed - you will have this automatically loaded into your course, and we'll email you when it's ready.
7. Enjoy lifetime access to the webinar recording, ebook and materials (videos, charts, downloadable documents, etc. as applicable).
For more information, please check our FAQ page or send us an email at [email protected]