Learn about Cavaletti pole training with 30 patterns...
8 NEW PATTERNS added, unique to this webinar!
In this course, we are going in-depth on one of our favourite training methods, Cavaletti Pole Training for Dogs. Cavaletti pole training for dogs is going to help your dog in three major ways.
- It makes your dog use muscles that it simply doesn’t use in other forms of exercise.
- Helps with training your dog and troubleshooting common gaiting problems your dog might have (e.g. side-winding, looking up at you on the move, etc.)
- Cavaletti poles can lengthen your dogs side-gait, strengthen toplines, teach foot timing and stop your dog from side-winding.
In this webinar we will focus particularly on using Cavaletti training for strengthening at a walk, gallop and a trot.
This webinar will introduces ADDITIONAL PATTERNS & CONTENT as well as cover our original Cavaletti content from our Cavaletti Pole Training for Dogs course.
Our full list of topics will include...
- Using Cavaletti for overall fitness
- Improve side gait and foot timing
- Troubleshooting common gaiting issues (i.e. pacing, looking up at handler)
- Strengthening the topline
- Cavaletti DIY
- Training timelines
- 20+ configurations, including combining with Target Training
- and more!