Learn to trim your fully-coated Poodle in this classic trim
In our original "Continental Trim" course, we set the pattern of the Continental on a young Poodle, from the Puppy Trim. In this course, we are excited to demonstrate how to maintain the Continental Trim on a mature, fully-coated Poodle. Allison also topknots and sprays up the model to finish the Continental Trim for the show ring.
YOUR OUTCOME: You will walk away from this course knowing...
- How to trim the rosettes, bracelets, and tail
- How to trim the jacket including the front angulation and underline
- Balance, angulation and conformation for the Poodle in the Continental Trim
- The topknot and spray up
- Finish trimming on body, poms and spray up
- Products for finishing touches
- and more!
For anyone who wants to show their mature Poodle in full-coat in the Continental Trim, this course is for you!