Join our next webinar! | Wednesday, May 31st
Do you have a particularly challenging show dog? Whether it be that they are over-exuberant, young and inexperienced with the proper "manners" for the ring, or perhaps on the opposite end of the spectrum they are very hesitant about the experience.
We've got you covered with "Handling Unruly, Young or Hesitant Show Dogs 2.0"!
In this webinar, we will re-visit and expand on our webinar topics...
- Training & handling for unruly puppies & dogs
- Troubleshooting for the show ring
- Gaiting troubleshooting
- Encouraging hesitant dogs
- The importance of head control
- How to start training a puppy
- Puppies with no experience
- How to start at any age
- How you should begin stack training
- A particular focus on stacking!
- & more!
If you'd like personalized help with your own unruly, young or hesitant show dog - or ANY OTHER TOPIC - our curated Q&A is here to help. You'll walk away from this webinar prepared to handle the challenging show dog in your life!