With more than 30 years as a Professional Handler under her belt, Allison has a lot of tips and tricks for planning an efficient and successful trip to the dog show! In this webinar, we will discuss all of the steps you can take starting from packing and travelling, to exercising your dog while at the dog show, ringside prep and practice, how to schedule your dog show day, and more. Some of our most commonly asked questions include how to get your dogs to look or behave better in the ring, and a lot of that happens outside of the ring in your prep stages!
You will walk away with planning and organization skills to empower you to excel at your next dog show.
- Packing and travel tips
- Pre-show training schedule
- Pre-ring training schedule
- Keeping your dogs exercised at the show
- Keep your dogs happy and healthy at the show
- How to calm an exuberant dog
- How to encourage a hesitant dog
- How to excite a disinterested dog
- How to make a dog show schedule
- When to go ringside and what to do
- Nutritional, mental and physical conditioning
Much, much more!
This webinar was Wednesday, November 9th 2022
You can now instantly access all of the webinar materials - recording, ebook, and supplementary materials such as printable documents or videos