Join our next webinar! | Thursday, June 29th @ 4PM PT
Are you nervous going into the show ring? Do you struggle to show your dog when they act up in the ring?
In this webinar, we will train YOU how to troubleshoot your handling in the show ring. We will equip you will the knowledge and skills to anticipate and react to challenging show dogs in the ring.
Allison will train YOU how to:
- Spot & stop pacing
- Spot & stop side-winding
- Stop your dog from galloping in the ring
What to do when your dog is frightened or distracted
- Adapt for bitches in season
- Prepare for the judge's exam & bite
- Fix a dog holding their tail improperly
- Overcoming heat and other weather
- Overcome an overly excited, timid, or hesitant dog
Tips for YOUR TROUBLESOME SHOW DOG! Requests open in the Q&A
Attend this webinar and walk away with new skills that will prepare you for ANY trip around the show ring - no matter the challenges.